The day you get married to the woman of your dreams is certainly your Big Day! It is a day which you will remember for the rest of your life. That is why everything about that day needs to be perfect, especially your wedding suit. When it comes to the wedding outfit, we can’t deny that she is going to get the bigger share of the attention (and there is nothing you can do about it). She is the queen of the event, but you are her king, so it is important for you to look and feel that way. Luckily for you, you can get the best bespoke wedding suits in London designed by some of the best men’s tailors in the world- Savile Row suit makers. Below are some tips to help you choose the best suit for your Big Day.
Choosing the best bespoke wedding suit for your big day
1. Go to a tailor;
The main reason why you should purchase your suit from a men’s tailor is because of the fit. Remember it is your big day and your outfit needs to fit like a glove. Another advantage is that you get the opportunity to have exactly what you pay for, you get to choose everything from the fabric to the colour of the suit. Check out Savile Row wedding suits in London.
2. Complement the Colour and Style;
I don’t think you will want to look like any other guy at your own wedding, especially the groomsmen or the staff at your reception. Given how important this special day is, you need to be unique but also complement the colour and style of the groomsmen’s suits and bridesmaids’ dresses. It is your day, rise to the occasion and be the man of the hour.
3. Consider the Theme of the wedding;
What is the theme of your wedding? What is the location of the event? And what period of the year? You need to consider these factors when choosing your wedding suit. For example, a beach wedding and church wedding will surely require different styles.
It can’t be overemphasized, your wedding suit needs to be perfect! At The Hidalgo Brothers, you will find some of the best bespoke wedding suits in London which will certainly match your style and the theme of your wedding. Contact us for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions about Wedding Suits
1- What colour suit is best for a wedding?
– It’s your wedding, so whatever you perceive to be the best colour for a suit then so be it. Tradition states a wedding suit was meant to be a morning suit cut with a black or dark navy tailcoat and town trousers with a dove grey or navy waistcoat with slips. However, culture and society have moved on so much from that, so anything is deemed acceptable.
2- Which style of suit is best for a wedding?
– Again, it’s your wedding so whatever you wish to wear so be it. There is no set answer for what type of suit best fits a wedding, a wedding suit is simply a suit you wear to a wedding.
3- How much is a good suit for a wedding?
– This purely depends on your budget; you can spend as much as £600 on a ready-to-wear suit and be satisfied or spend in excess of £4000 on a bespoke suit and be satisfied.
4- How long does it take to create a wedding suit?
– This depends on the process you desire to go down if it’s made to measure lead times take 6-8 weeks, if it’s bespoke then lead times take 10-14 weeks depending on the client’s availability for fittings.